3.21.2012

Interesting to Watch for Perspective on Fat

As many of you know, I'm a big fan of Supersize Vs. Superskinny. In the latest episode, more detail is given on the health risks of thinking "well, since I'm thin, I can eat all the junk I want." I'll never look at eating sugar the same ever again... carmelized heart!
part one
part two
part three
part four

Now, contrasting the above story about eating/obesity/and gastric bypass, have a look at the following. What do you think? Do you believe in the results of the research these docters have been doing? I personally think they're getting close, but not every behavioral issue is to be blamed on genetics. But I do believe our behaviors can change our internal chemistry. For more on this, search my blog for Caroline Leaf.
part one
part two
part three

No comments:

Post a Comment