6.10.2013

Updates....

**Check out the updated pricing and program offers in the "Become my next successful client" section
I'm now offering detailed, individual nutrition programming for those in and out of the Hillsboro area.

** I wrapped up the last chapter of my competition blog www.agirlbattletested.blogspot.com. If you've been following me or brand new to it, I'd love to hear your feedback. It'd help me determine if I continue to blog thru the next show prep.

** OH there are so many articles and videos I need to post on here! I'll catch up, I swear! Make sure that you opt-in on the subscription to receive notifications when new content goes up!

***** Big shout-out to my foreign readers! Blogger lets me see in which countries I have readers and it's been really cool to find out that people all over the world stumble upon this page. Leave me a message or comment and say "Hi!"

1 comment:

  1. artikelnya sangat menarik,,
    salam sukses gan,,

    ReplyDelete