6.16.2012

Oregon Ironman Update

Well, I was putting-off doing this post until the pictures from the show were online.... but it's been a month now, and I've seen nothing. So... I'll upload a couple personal ones and my video for those interested.

Ironman was a really fun expirience for me. I felt my best, was way more collected than I was at my first show and was excited about what I was bringing to the stage this time. Much closer to what I wanted to present for the bikini division.
This was the show I had set out to do when I first started working with my coach, Kristi, in December. Such a long journey! But I really focused so hard after the expirience of Emerald Cup. I wanted another tiara!!

Unfortunately though, it wasn't meant to be this time. And it was easy for me to see that I was up against some super tough competition! Those girls looked great, however, too small for what I'd like to look like. So what does that mean for my competitions in the future? Many agree that I have more of a "Figure" look. And so that's an obvious switch for me. I was on the fence about where I wanted to compete when I first sat down with Kristi. She had suggested starting with Bikini and then making a decision after that.

So here are a few pics I have as well as a VIDEO. I'm fine with 8th place, it was a little bit of a let down to not make top 5 again, but I still got on that stage!! No failure in that!


with my coach, Kristi Tauti


on the far left, tough class of very fit ladies!


my personal intro time

No comments:

Post a Comment